Try us out for 30 days for free to see if we are right for you. At the end of your 30-day trial you will be charged for the next 30 days for the number of activated registers in your account.
Cancel your account and you will not be charged a cancellation fee. You are, however, responsible for any charges before you cancel. So, for example, if you were charged on the 5th and then canceled on the 8th you are still responsible for the 30-day period following the 5th, but you will not be charged again.
To cancel your account, create a support ticket on our Helpdesk Portal at help.oakpos.com requesting cancellation of your account. We will make sure your account is terminated safely and you don't lose any data.
1. Billing is done at the beginning of each 30 day period and you must provide a valid credit card after the first 30 day evaluation period in order to use our service.
2. Accounts are billed at the beginning of each 30 day period and the charge is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of Service or for months unused. No exceptions will be made to this rule in order for us to treat all of our customers fairly.
3. All fees are exclusive of any and all taxes imposed by taxing authorities and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes excluding only US (federal or state) taxes.
4. Oak Inc. reserves the rights to at any time modify or discontinue one or more parts of the Service on reasonable notice, except where technical contingencies cause disruption without notice.
5. Prices of the Services are subject to change at any time with 30 days notice. We will let you know by any or all of the following – email, posting to oakpos.com, posting inside the service.
6. You agree to periodically review Oak POS pricing and policies made available on the oakpos.com website in order to stay informed.
7. Oak Inc. shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
The evaluation period is 30 days long and allows you to try all the features of Oak POS with multiple users. Within that 30 day period you can cancel your account without any charge by emailing us at [email protected] When your evaluation period concludes, you will be charged for the next 30 days for the number of activated users in your account.
1. You must open a ticket on our Helpdesk Portal at help.oakpos.com to cancel your account, so we can make sure your account is terminated safely and you don't lose any data.
2. Your data will be immediately and permanently deleted from the Service upon cancellation. Please take the steps to export all your data to your local machine before you cancel.
3. There is no cancellation fee. You are, however, responsible for any charges before you cancel. So, for example, if you were charged on the 5th and then canceled on the 8th you are still responsible for the 30-day period following the 5th, but you will not be charged again.
BE SURE TO REVIEW THE MERCHANT USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OAK POS SERVICE, OF WHICH THIS BILLING POLICY IS A PART.